



So, I am actually posting!! I give myself little jobs to do before I can sit on the computer and post and the jobs do get done and then I never get to posting. So, here are some posts and let's hope they continue!! I have also figured out our camera with the computer and all that jazz so it will be easier. I know it's a pretty easy task to load pictures on to your computer but one of our cameras is a little difficult!! These pictures are the pictures we didn't purchase when we took Christiana to get her picture taken. It was hard to choose which ones to buy, they were so cute. These pictures were taken on the day she first rolled over. She is pretty fun!!!
7 comments:
Cute pictures. It's so hard to choose when they are all so cute. She's so beautiful!
BEAUTIFUL!!! That little girl is such a perfect mix of both of you! I just can't believe how cute she is - watch out she's going to be a heart breaker for SURE!!
She is absolutely beautiful Heidi! How are you doing? You need to email me ashlyn1214@hotmail.com and we need to meet up since I live in Gilbert now.
She is adorable! I love all the pictures. I know it's hard to decide which ones to buy. We usually just buy the entire CD and print of pictures when we want to. Thanks for posting!
That is one adorable little girl!
Heidi she is so beautiful!!! I get married in a week I can't believe it! Did you get my invite???? I am so excited give me a call when you get a min!
Heidi!! Oh my word! I finally check the internet adn what a surprise! Christiana is absolutely adorable! She gets cuter and cuter. I wish I could see her. We need to chat, it's been awhile...
Post a Comment