Thanksgiving 2008 was wonderful!! Chris's parents came and rented a house to stay in and host Thanksgiving. Last year I had Thanksgiving with the Clifford's at our house, so it was nice to not be the host this year. Chris's mom is not only a wonderful cook, but is so attentive to detail and makes the table and food look like Martha Stewart!! I am so grateful for all the blessings in my life, especially my husband, sweet girl and our families.

11 comments:
Looks like a great Holiday. If you click through the pitures of Christiana fast she makes a cute Thanksgiving movie. See you guys soon!
Wow! Christianna looks bigger ... of course, her shoveling in the food explains her growth! :o) She's so sweet! We miss you guys! Love ya, Kristen. Ps. Did the Cliffords rent that house that Jared and Kozz were staying in this summer? :o)
How cute! We missed you guys. Sounds like you had fun.
Love the pictures of Christianna. She is sooo cute. Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving.
So cute! Aren't the holidays so fun when you have a child to share it with? I will get my number over to you, and we so need to do lunch!
We are going private...Did Ben tell you the drama? Anyways - will you e-mail me so I can "invite" you to view the blog? kristen.faux@hotmail.com
Heidi, you are so beautiful! And your daughter is the cutest eater ever! =)
What a fun thanksgiving! We love the pictures of sweet christiana enjoying her feast. Hope you have a fun christmas too!
Nice house, I heard the last people that rented it totally trashed it, some people are so ghetto
Wow, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment