McKinley's blessing was a wonderful day, so full of family and friends. She seemed to know it was her special day and that everyone was there for her. Her blessing was very tender. It was wonderful. It was so nice to have all three of my brothers fly out to join in the blessing, it was special to me. My 90 year old grandma also came, which meant so much, she rarely travels anywhere anymore. She is going senile, so to have her here as well as the rest of my family was so memorable. I love my family. We flew in from Alaska on Wednesday, but our excitement to see everyone overcame our fatigue, although Anderson and Christiana show it in the pictures. McKinley was very sweet and well-rested considering all the excitement.
2 comments:
How neat that your grandma came!! Love all the pics and you look fantastic!!
What great pics! Your fam is so beautiful! I hope you can come to Utah soon! I would love to see you.
Post a Comment