*We went to the Phoenix Children's Museum as a family, it was loads of fun!!
*Christiana and I fight everyday on who gets to hold McKinley (Anderson just sits on her).
*McKinley turned three months and rolls like a pro!
*McKinley tuned four months and smiles A LOT!!
*Anderson turned 2 and got a basketball hoop that he LOVES and shows everyone his skills (when he's not wearing dresses and putting on Christiana's lipstick).
*Went to Utah way too many times, (too many road trips is unhealthy). Ring pops got us through though!
*Had so much fun with the Faux girl cousins at Thanksgiving. Parker and Anderson too!!
*Christiana still thinks she's 20.
*Anderson has played with his food since he mastered the pincer grasp and will continue until his dying day, I am sure.
*Chris hurt his achilles playing church ball and I pulled my groin working out so we both have been limping around for a month, we feel 70!
Welcome 2012!
*Christiana and I fight everyday on who gets to hold McKinley (Anderson just sits on her).
*McKinley turned three months and rolls like a pro!
*McKinley tuned four months and smiles A LOT!!
*Anderson turned 2 and got a basketball hoop that he LOVES and shows everyone his skills (when he's not wearing dresses and putting on Christiana's lipstick).
*Went to Utah way too many times, (too many road trips is unhealthy). Ring pops got us through though!
*Had so much fun with the Faux girl cousins at Thanksgiving. Parker and Anderson too!!
*Christiana still thinks she's 20.
*Anderson has played with his food since he mastered the pincer grasp and will continue until his dying day, I am sure.
*Chris hurt his achilles playing church ball and I pulled my groin working out so we both have been limping around for a month, we feel 70!
Welcome 2012!
2 comments:
Heidi, Your kids are beautiful! And so big! And I agree- it feels like Halloween was just yesterday.
That Anderson is just too funny! Thanks for the post--your kids are just too cute!
Post a Comment