Monday, April 9, 2012

Cuties

We have been soaking up the Arizona Winter. It has been so nice to be here for an entire Winter. Our house has been for sale and I wanted it to sale right before we went back to Alaska and it did. Just as the heat is rollin' in we are rollin' out. I'm so sad!!! I have LOVED living in Arizona. We have made so many wonderful friends and I am going to miss the beautiful sun, blue skies and sunsets. Utah, here we come. I hope I still like you. I wonder how long it will take me to adjust to Utah again, because I consider myself an Arizonian! I've tried to take advantage and do lots of fun things with the kids.
We have played baseball most days in our driveway and then rested with pink blankets!

McKinley is quickly getting older and every day is so fun with her. She has been happy, happy since day one!! She is a tease and LOVES her brother and sister. What a doll!
My parents came out to say good bye to Arizona, we are getting to be a part of the building of the Gilbert Temple which is lovely!!
Anderson loves to play and ride his bike.
Christiana is a lady even in her sleep!
All McKinley wants to do these days is play and discover on the ground.


Preschool fun!!



We have LOVED having Grandma and Grandpa Clifford here for the Winter. We have spent so much time together, it's been wonderful.

We have been keeping our neighborhood ducks well-fed.

Loved/hated the Zoo. I'm not much into animals and either is Chris and it rubs off on our kids, so we aren't the best for the Zoo. We'd rather be at the Children's Museum or the park, but the Zoo is good therapy for us!! Christiana told me her favorite part of the Zoo was the drive home.


This is what happens when I take Anderson to Hobby Lobby!


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Heidi! You guys are moving back! When will you be here? We will have to get together and catch up. I'm having a baby any day now, so it may be a few weeks or so, but we would love to see you guys! :)

PNRBAC said...

You're moving back to Utah!?!?! HOORAY!! Where and when?

Scarlett said...

Oh my gosh! Are you HERE???? We so need to get together! Great pics! your kids are adorable!