Hey Heidi! I hope you don't mind--I found you on Lindsey's blog. This is Carrie Bean by the way. Your side view is so cute. How far along are you now? I'm pregnant also. I have 6 and 1/2 weeks left. I'll have 2 crazy boys running around! AWWW!! I finally got my blog going--check it out! jcbeanfamily.blogspot.com.
4 comments:
Heidi, you are SO CUTE!! I can't wait to see you :)
ch123Heidi I think your belly is so CUTE! When is your shower? Is it up here?
Thanks Heidi. That's just what I wanted to see!
Hey Heidi! I hope you don't mind--I found you on Lindsey's blog. This is Carrie Bean by the way. Your side view is so cute. How far along are you now? I'm pregnant also. I have 6 and 1/2 weeks left. I'll have 2 crazy boys running around! AWWW!! I finally got my blog going--check it out! jcbeanfamily.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment