Friday, December 7, 2007

Pictures from the Wedding











Here are pictures of my wonderful family from the wedding. Kristen made a beautiful bride! Weddings always remind me of how grateful I am to be married to Chris. I love my husband so much and I am so glad I'm married to him. I'm a lucky girl!! My neices and nephew are so cure and I think my Grandma is one of the cutest women to ever live. I love my grandma and I feel lucky to call her a best friend!!!












14 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Heidi...are you kidding me? You are a freaking super model. Seriously every single picture, I'm just looking at you, and wondering how you pull it off. LOVE your flowing red locks of hair, and your gorgeous smile and happy eyes :) I miss you!

The Hunzikers said...

Oh my word!! You posted!!! I am so proud of you!!! It was so good to see you last weekend. You look so incredible. Your brother's wedding pictures are darling. I miss having you at lunch to hear all the details of your life. You are going to be the cutest mom. Are you having a shower out here??

jonna said...

i am so glad you posted!i have been waiting for some good things! you are darling prego! of course i always knew you would be...can't wait for your shower and to get caught up!

Lindsey said...

Such a cute family and what a darling pregnant lady you are. I am so happy for you two. Keep the posts coming.

Chrissy, said...

You couldn't get any more gorgeous in those pictures. You bring new meaning to the term pregnant and glowing. I enjopyed seeing pics of your family. Take care of that baby girl I want to hug her already!

JessieC said...

Hi Heidi, this is Jessie from Pony. I saw your blog on Beth's and wanted to chat. Looks like everything is going well, we miss you though.

Montgomery Family said...

Hi Heidi, I'm so glad you posted. Cute pics of your family. You look adorable pregnant. I got the invite to your shower but I'm hosting a Christmas party at my house that night for all of my husband's co-workers. 50 people!!! So I'm going to be going crazy all day!! I'm sad I'm going to miss it. You'll have to post pictures. Can't wait to see cute pics of your little girl when she arrives!!!

jonna said...

heidi, did you get my address? let me know and i can send it again... i haven;'t received it yet and it is Wednesday...send me the info through email if you want.

The Peterson's said...

Heidi, You are so cute. The wedding looks fun! Guess what, Owen just go accepted to a school right down there by you. So I am moving your way this summer. Any tips about finding a job?

janet said...

HEIDI!! What darling pictures! Family weddings are the best. I am so excited for you and your soon to be addition to your family. Congrats and good luck with everything! So glad you have a blog up and running!

Love ya!
Janet

Whitney Hawley said...

Heidi you look so cute and pregnant! When are you due? Sorry I didnt get to make it to your shower I had surgery and have been waya out of it! When will you be back up in SLC?

Whitney Hawley said...

Heidi you look so cute and pregnant! When are you due? Sorry I didnt get to make it to your shower I had surgery and have been waya out of it! When will you be back up in SLC?

Whitney Hawley said...

Heidi you look so cute and pregnant! When are you due? Sorry I didnt get to make it to your shower I had surgery and have been waya out of it! When will you be back up in SLC?

Lacey said...

Hey Heidi! Congrats on the pregnancy!! This is lacey laird. You are such a doll pregnant. I wish I looked as good as you do pregnant. So how much longer do you have??