Saturday, February 2, 2008


We had a cute little baby girl!!! We are so excited. Christiana was born into the world Wednesday evening the 30th of January at 10:13 p.m. She was 7 pounds 1 ounce and 19 1/2 inches long. We're so happy she's here and healthy. We're already so in love with her!!

25 comments:

jonna said...

congratulations! So fun! You are going to love it. keep us posted with lost of pictures...

Lindsey said...

Congratulations, Heidi!!! She's beautiful!!!!

Chrissy, said...

I'm so excited for you. I want to hear more! I love her name!!! Where did you ever think of it! I want to wrap her up and rock her in a quiet room for a long time just looking at her. Do it for me okay!

The Hunzikers said...

Heidi, thanks for calling and filling me on the great news! I am so happy everything went well and that you and Christiana are both well. She really is so beautiful! I can't wait until you come out in 3 or 4 weeks so I can hold her!!!

RaeLynn said...

Holy Cow, she is a doll! I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm glad to hear that all went well. Yipee!! Being a mother is the best thing ever. I hope you are getting enough sleep!

The Peterson's said...

Very Exciting!! I am glad everything went well. She is beautiful and I know you are going to have a great time with her!

Kristen said...

Oh Heidi she's adorable! And she has a beautiful name. Congratulations to you & Chris - welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood! :)

Whitney Hawley said...

Heidi she is so cute! I need to hear all about her! I will have to call you soon so we can talk and talk. I will give you a few days to recover... When you come up here we have to get together!

The Birds said...

Heidi, she is seriously one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen! Most newborns are not so cute, but she is beautiful! I don't think we should expect anything less, look at her mother! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! Can you please come home so I can hold her! Yes, I am already baby hungry! I make Kenedy play babies and I make her pretend she is a baby because it is the only time I get to snug her! KIDS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

I love her! She's adorable! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. I want to hold her so bad!

The Wanner Family said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you. She is so beautiful. You are going to love being a mom. Its the greatest job in the world.

val said...

Congratulations Heidi. What a doll. There's nothing sweeter than a baby girl. How fun for you guys. I will call and check on you in a few days. Hope you and sweet babe are being well taken care of.

Shauna said...

Hi Heidi, I saw your blog link on Whitney's site & I thought that you just might have a picture posted of your new little baby. She is so pretty. How exciting. I am sure that she has already brought so much happiness to you & your husband. By the way, you look great in your pictures from the wedding. I have always loved, loved, loved your hair. It is gorgeous. Take Care.

Carrie and Jeff said...

Christiana is adorable! Congrats! I can't wait to see more cute pictures of her. It makes me excited to see my baby. We'll be having him 5 weeks from today! YEAH!

Whitney Hawley said...

It was so much fun talking to you the other day! I miss you like crazy! I am so excited to see your cute baby!

Laura T said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful name, congratulations Heidi!

sarah said...

I checked your blog just in case and yippee - you updated it. She is so pretty. I can't wait to see more pictures. congratulations to you both.

sarah said...

I checked your blog just in case and yippee - you updated it. She is so pretty. I can't wait to see more pictures. congratulations to you both.

Montgomery Family said...

Heidi, she is so beautiful! Congrats!! I'll be right there with you in about 6 weeks! Can't wait! Looking forward to meeting her! Stop by school next time you are up here!

Missy said...

Heidi this is Jason's little sister Missy I got to your blog through Chrissy's. Your little girl is so beautiful. Congratulations.

Lacey said...

She's beautiful!!!! Oh...I love newborns. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. That is so awesome. I came across your blog through Raelyn. I hope you don't mind me stopping in. You can visit my blog anytime. janessaben dot blogspot dot com

sarah said...

come on Heidi - more photos please

Natalie Kay said...

SHE'S GORGEOUS!!!

I'm so happy for you. You be a fabulous mom!

Cindi said...

Hurray!! She is so beautiful. Enjoy every minute with her because they grow up so fast.