Heidi! She is a doll! How time flies! If you ever come to visit, I'd love to see you! Wendy just had another baby girl. It would be fun to catch up on the old Pearle days!
really! she is that big already! I can't believe it. Our little girls need to meet. So the next time you are in Utah let me know...we will organize a get together!
10 comments:
She is so cute! She looks alot like you guys. I love it!
She looks like such a happy little thing!! I love how petite she still is. The carseat picture is my favorite.
Your new layout is cute. Beth did a great job. Your little girl is so adorable.
Look how big she is. What a beautiful little girl. They grow up so fast. Can you believe Zach is in 6th grade this year? We miss you.
Heidi! She is a doll! How time flies! If you ever come to visit, I'd love to see you! Wendy just had another baby girl. It would be fun to catch up on the old Pearle days!
Oh Heidi! I just love her! She's so dang cute! I love her smile. We miss you guys!
really! she is that big already! I can't believe it. Our little girls need to meet. So the next time you are in Utah let me know...we will organize a get together!
She is getting so big. Its so fun when they start doing new things. Just wait till she starts talking. Miss you tons Heidi!
Heidi I miss you! Also I cant belive your little girl can sit already!!!
She is beautiful! I am so glad you posted. We need to get together sometime. With Karen, Ashlynn too! I would love to see ya!
Post a Comment