
Friday, September 19, 2008
Hello!!
To all of my friends out there who are diligent bloggers, hello!! I am so sorry that I'm not good at blogging, it's not really my thing, but I will try harder to keep you all updated with bits of news and pictures. Christiana is doing so well, we have so much fun all day together. She has so much personality and likes to move around and play with anything she can get her hands on!! She likes to look at books now and looks at her bookshelf and smiles and ooh's and ahh's when she wakes up. She has been doing the army crawl thing for a while and is now almost up on all four and pulling herself up. It's so fun to see her explore everything and get her little hands on everything!! She just started clapping her hands the other day and it is so cute!! She's a great eater and eats a couple solid meals a day now. She's got the pincer grasp down and loves to feed herself anything on her tray. I love being a mom, taking care of her and playing with her. This picture was a couple of months ago, she's gotten a lot bigger. More pictures on their way!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe how big she's gotten! What a cutie! And you look so good- I love your hair!
I like you hair cut. We would love to see you when you come to town!
Heidi!!! YOUR HAIR!!!! I LOVE IT!! It looks great and Christiana is of course an absolute doll. I can't believe how much she has grown.
you two are gorgeous!
Post a Comment